Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK Empty
PostSubject: HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK   HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Yeah so...

The smilies here.

DO YOU EVER MAKE THEM IRL?

Post smiley and when you'd make it or why.

Just something to do cause I'm bored as shit.

YES : I get to hang out with my friends.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 59475 : Annoying people say shit that's well.... annoying.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 390436 : After drinking a Monster and eating pixi sticks.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 265959 When I find out there's a test that period that I didn't study for.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 49104 : When my math teacher is babbling on about politics.

You have FAGITUDE : I'm yawning or I'm so bored I appear to be sleeping.

>:3 : Sneaking around and planning to pull a joke on a friend.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 57165 : After seeing some of the pictures posted on the cb.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 137148 : My health teacher saying that a woman's cervix is like a mini donut.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 605698 : New animals arrive at the store.

face+palm : Speaks for itself.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 626796 : Too frustrated to think.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 690987 : "OSHIT"

MOAR! MOAR! MOAR! : Getting on the band buses for Disney/Universal

who ya callin\\' pi : When someone irl says an overused internet meme.

HEE HEE. : Obvious one too.

FFFFFFUUUUUU : When I fail a test I actually studied for.

KIND OF A BITCH : When I have to work with shitty people for projects.

... : When someone says something suspicious.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 55458 : Listening to lies when I know the truth.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 595728 : Seeing that picture of a whale penis.

RAEG : When I pick the right answer the first time, but change it and end up getting it wrong.

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 82038 : Speaks for itself.

THIS IS MADNESS : Band class when there's a sub.

ANNOYING!!! When I had to make up for a class I made a D in. (I got a D by .1 of a point)

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! : When I had to run the mile.

MOAR IN NEXT POST
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK Empty
PostSubject: Re: HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK   HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:36 am

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 19284 or HEE HEE. when i'm feeling diabolical
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 49104 when my sister annoys me
like seriously dude when anyone annoys me or anything
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 279127 self explanatory. i even go "fffffffffffff"
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 55450 enraged
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 595728 when i see/hear something shocking/awful/etc.
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 285281 when i do not understand or i am skeptical
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 416728 alternate diabolical face
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 554263 alternate alternate diabolical face
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 247144 see: enraged
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 144347 when i make a pun
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 214835 when i'm being silly
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 965901 no. just no.
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 495353 ditto.
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 740125 aw yeah
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 86927 fuck no
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 335291 oh no
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 78029 oops
WHUT? i do not understanza
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 619921 ... yeah i make this face to creep people out
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 900972 constant facial expression
HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK 364677 you have displeased me
Back to top Go down

HL SMILIES IN MY IRL? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: