Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL

Go down 
+8
Arcade
Oozing Anus
CAPRICIOUS
FUCKBAD
Brosie
LightSpeed
figus maximus
Johnny Walker
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Empty
PostSubject: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 pm

yes.

(no drugs were involved in the making of this dream)
so everyone here was in my dream last night.
and we were running this big ... home center sort of thing? i dunno, it was weird.
but we had this fat, middle-aged woman yelling about how she wanted justin beaver inside of her and she prayed to the lord every night that it would happen.
and apparently everyone mistook our "home center" for some religious place.
but we had like 800 people (but they called themselves "followers").
and so i was sitting at the kitchen table with chris, hoods, and ches. hoods started talking and he was like "if i ever needed a reason to cry, it would be because of vito russitano". and i was all "lolwut how do you know him" cause he's a junior at my school. and hoods wouldn't say anything else, he just kept repeating himself. but everyone - including me - acted like ... it was completely normal.
and then the next thing i remember we were in some other part of whatever kind of building/big house we were at (i guess it was the HL mansion in my head) and the fat, middle-aged woman who wants justin beaver inside her just started yelling at us, and we were behind like, grocery store glass doors and she was just like "WHAT KIND OF RELIGION IS THIS?!?!" "WHO IS YOUR GOD?!?!?!?!" "WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!!" and started charging at the door so we all ran.
next thing i remember i was sitting in this living room with ich and roy, and part of the living room was apparently some sort of workshop place where hoods and kingdar were cutting wood with chainsaws. like, not logs or anything, just 2x4s and stuff. and hoods was all evil about it and mentioned something about justin beaver. and kingdar was just all "lol you guys are crazy"
and so i could hear what was going on outside, and apparently we had started some sort of day care thing. dan was trying to organize a game of hopscotch but danni kept stealing his chalk and writing random stuff on the cement like "LOL DANNI WAS HERE" "A7X FUREVER!1!!!" "HI MOM!". chris was just laying on the cement and my brain made the conclusion that he was trying to tan (....) and whenever one of the kid would run up to him and touch him or poke him he'd be all "QUACK!". ches and ro were trying to get the kids organized in a line for whatever reason but vix was running around in a cape and would run through the line every time they got it close to being done and be like "NO FUCK YOU" lolol. and tira and cream were trying to calm this little girl with multicolored hair down. she just kept yelling and every time one of them would be like "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT!!" she'd be all "you know you love me c:"
so i went outside to yell at her and it was like a 2 minute long rant and i wasn't even that mad, i was kind of just yelling. but i was like "I'M NOT EVEN /OUTSIDE/ AND I CAN HEAR YOU YELLING!! now i'm not saying this to be /mean/, i just--" "you know you love me." and then i was like "NO GET OUT" and i just knocked her over onto the ground and went back inside. and ich was just like "... lol?" and roy was playing that roblox game or whatever but it was like... mortal combat meet roblox.
and then we had to go to the grocery store so me, tira, and danni went. it was like an even bigger costco. so like of course we didn't actually buy what we had to right away, we just kind of goofed around. at one point we had climbed up onto the shelves and were just walking around and danni stepped on a bag of flour and it like.. exploded. FLOUR WAS EVERYWHERE!!!11!1! and so some manager happened to be nearby and she was like "... i'll have to take you into my office :|" so we were like "nooooooooooooo. fuck." but went with her anyways. but her office was like a pokemon center and she was like "you kids impress me. YOU CAN EACH PICK ONE POKEMON TO TAKE HOME. ANY ONE YOU WANT /thumbsup" and we were all like "omg omg omg omg omg omg" and at one point i'm pretty sure danni blacked out. but i picked an arbok, tira picked a pachirisu and once danni regained consciousness she picked a caterpie lol.
then the manager chick was like "but now i have a surprise... you all have to collaborate and pick one legendary to take home with you!" and without even thinking, we all were like "giratina" at the same time. so we took our pokemon home and i had the giratina on my belt or whatever and when we got home i found that little girl and was like "i have a special surprise for you, but you have to follow me!" so i led her to some abandoned part of our backyard and i let out the giratina and i was like "HAHAHA FUCK YOU GET OUT" and he ate her.
end.

tl;dr
FUCK YOU YOU DONT GET ONE. READ IT DAMMIT.

Last edited by Teenage Anarchist on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 am

BEST DREAM EVER YES. Also; Did being in a living room with me and roy scare you
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:48 am

Teenage Anarchist wrote:
hoods started talking and he was like "if i ever needed a reason to cry, it would be because of vito russitano". and i was all "lolwut how do you know him" cause he's a junior at my school.and hoods was all evil about it and mention something about justin beaver. and kingdar was just all "lol you guys are crazy"

i know everything SO U HAD SEX

Teenage Anarchist wrote:
and hoods was all evil about it and mention something about justin beaver. and kingdar was just all "lol you guys are crazy"

Problem Officer?
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:11 am

OH GOD You lol\\\\'d? OR

Are you sure there were no drugs? Problem Officer?
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:41 am

-runs around in cape-
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:02 am

i would have picked giratina too
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:35 am

>dan was trying to organize a game of hopscotch
what.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:37 am

why do i feel like comicifying this
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:50 am

The Mothaflippin' wrote:
do iiiit
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:46 am

This.
This is amazing.
I knew there was a reason why I loved you, Allie.

Also: I have totally done that @ dream self. Only the writing A7X rules thing in sidewalk chalk.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Perry wrote:
The Mothaflippin' wrote:
do iiiit

THIS.
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:40 pm

> kingdar
> chainsaw

THE FUCK IS UP WITH
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:39 am

......lay off the drugs a bit, woman.

but oh god You lol\\\\'d? OR so hard anyway.
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:03 am

you spelled mortal kombat wrong
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:26 am

Razor wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm

Razor wrote:

i just woke up
gimme a break like seriously dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL   THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS DREAM NEEDS A TOPIC OF ITS OWN LOL
Page 1 of 1