Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :
MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Empty
PostSubject: MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT.   MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:41 am

Sorry for the offensive language but I am ranting to show an extreme hate greater then Hitler.
I'm getting pissed that I have trouble admitting what music I like. I like rap. If I mention this to someone they either take me as a moron/dumb ass/ w/e and make fun of me for it. Saying rap sucks blah blah blah.
The thing is I agree with them. With those Commercial mainstream bullshit I hear on the raido now anyone would think Rap sucks. Lil wayne, soulja boy... Niggers. (not in a racist way, just a general term fror ignorant mother fucker) worse thing to ever happen in history. When can I say i like rap and not be critized for it. Anyone who does like it now it's the retarded shit that makes me ears bleed from the predator looking mofo. He ruined hip hop and as Nas said
"hip-Hop is Dead."
It enrages me that this is supported. When I go online there's obviously a MUCH lower amount of supporters then antagonists. (Me.)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lil%20wayne
I made the conclusion that People who enjoy this music most likely can't figure how to use a computer or can afford internet. (Though they repeat lyrics about getting money, rhyming it with money and then again with money."
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT.   MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:48 am

I hate mainstream rap.
Abso-fucking-lutely hate it.

However, when rap is done well (which I admit is getting harder and harder to find) it's a great genre.
If people are going to flame you for you saying you like rap, explain that it isn't the mainstream shit the rest of the world listens to.
It's still (barely) a really good genre if you know where to look.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT.   MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 am

Yeah, Underground Rap is only worth listening to now. Nas just released an album but you know who was on it?! Lil gay. Made me mad but every OTHER song was good.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT.   MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 am

i don't like the majority of mainstream music. i don't listen to rap, but i know what you mean.
the only autotune i enjoy is autotune the news. :V
also: HOLY CRAP THIS MEANS WE'RE JUST LIKE. "YOU KIDS AND YOUR NEWFANGLED MUSIC WHEN I WAS A KID MUSIC WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS SHIT :|"
i feel old :/
Back to top Go down
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT.   MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 am

With the exception of Renard's music, I don't like anything made before 2006. Why 2006? Because it's nostalgic 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT.   MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSIC: RAP THEY KILLED IT.
Page 1 of 1