Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.

Go down 
+2
Hime
Infidel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :
This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Empty
PostSubject: This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.   This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 am

Seriously, just watching this makes me want to cry and/or kill whoever thought of doing this.

Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :
This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.   This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:20 am

this is horrible :|
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.   This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 am

D: awwww.
that poor kid ;-;
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.   This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 am

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Trollface_hd_523
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.   This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 am

.. i lold
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.   This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:18 am

That sucks. D:
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.   This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:50 am

you have to wonder where they got the box though

either they purposely bought the empty box off ebay or something or actually did in fact buy him an xbox, take it out of the box, and hide it somewhere else to give to him later off camera
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.   This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:37 am

sonic the freshhog wrote:

either they purposely bought the empty box off ebay or something or actually did in fact buy him an xbox, take it out of the box, and hide it somewhere else to give to him later off camera

They found the box outside near their neighbor's trash can and it made them think of this idea.
The poor kid seriously didn't get an Xbox.
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.   This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 am

The Doctor wrote:
sonic the freshhog wrote:

They found the box outside near their neighbor's trash can and it made them think of this idea.
The poor kid seriously didn't get an Xbox.

in that case

them niggas gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.   This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.
Page 1 of 1