Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Go down 
+7
Nighting
CAPRICIOUS
Arcade
Infidel
FUCKBAD
Hime
figus maximus
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 am

Pharaoh Atem wrote:
i guess when you look at it it could be seen as like them trying to go back to their roots. like "what would the original game look like if it were made on the wii."

i mean i guess if this weren't released so soon after a bunch of ww-style games it wouldn't be such a problem. i guess it's just timing or something.

Either way, its Zelda and everyone who buys it is gonna love it regardless of how they feel about the art style.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:19 pm

"Idk. The art style and graphics kinda go hand in hard really. I suppose we're all entitled to our own opinion, but I really don't see the problem with the new art style."
>The art style and graphics kinda go hand in hard really.
>hand in hard
>hard
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 245677
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Christine the Vagina wrote:
"Idk. The art style and graphics kinda go hand in hard really. I suppose we're all entitled to our own opinion, but I really don't see the problem with the new art style."
>The art style and graphics kinda go hand in hard really.
>hand in hard
>hard
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 245677

Dan what the hell are you on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: