Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oh dear god i lold

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
oh dear god i lold Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100oh dear god i lold Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

oh dear god i lold Empty
PostSubject: oh dear god i lold   oh dear god i lold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:20 pm

ICH. THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT WITH THE AUS GOVT. DOING EVERYTHING TO HELP THE ABBOS.

Quote :
The US-based owner of a satirical Wikipedia-style website may be charged under Australian law over a deliberately offensive article about Aborigines.

The Australian Human Rights and Equal Opportunities Commission (HREOC) contacted Encyclopedia Dramatica owner Joseph Evers, after 20 indigenous Australians complained about the article's content.

Earlier this year the same article — which includes numerous offensive depictions of Aborigines — was removed from Google's search listings after a request from the Human Rights Commission.

The article has remained on the Encyclopedia Dramatica website.

Joseph Evers, the owner of Encyclopedia Dramatica, published the first page of an email from HREOC on his website's blog today.

"This is an initial investigation into charging me, personally, with the violation of Australia’s Racial Discrimination Act," Evers wrote.

Although Evers lives in the US, the email cites a previous court case in which a US company was charged under Australian law.

"While I act in complete compliance with both the civil and criminal codes of the United States of America, and am assured the right of free speech according to our constitution … I can personally be jailed and fined for the violation of this law."

Evers stressed in his latest blog post that he would not be removing the article.

"Encyclopedia Dramatica will never be censored in any way," he said.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is a satirical website that often goes to extreme lengths to shock readers.

In addition to the Aboriginal article, there are several other pieces — including one lampooning the death of Bundaberg girl Trinity Bates — that have been criticised in the past.

ninemsn recently interviewed one of the site's top moderators, who defended the site, saying "it is the only collaborative publishing platform on the internet that allows completely free speech."

When asked whether the article "Aboriginal" was written by racist bullies, the moderator — who did not want to be named — said that he believed the article to be a comedy piece.

"Bullying is when someone gets beaten. Satire is when an article gets written on an Internet comedy website," he said.

Encyclopedia Dramatica is believed to be one of the websites that will be banned in Australia under upcoming internet filtering legislation.

The online community Anonymous, which is responsible for several hacking attacks against government websites in protest of the proposed filter, is strongly associated with Encyclopedia Dramatica.

The email from the Human Rights Commission to Evers cites a 2002 court case in which an Australian businessman was able to sue a US company for defamation over an article published online.

Dow Jones & Co Inc ended up paying the defendant, mining entrepreneur Joseph Gutnick, $580,000 in fees and damages.

Evers wrote that he had been advised never to return to Australia.

"My counsel has advised me that I can never under any circumstances visit my family in Sydney again, nor otherwise make any appearances on Australian soil," he wrote.

"Here's to the hidden cost of freedom."

Actually, it probably has nothing to do with the fact that it's abbos, and more to do with the fact that they're associated with anon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
oh dear god i lold Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100oh dear god i lold Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

oh dear god i lold Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear god i lold   oh dear god i lold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

oh dear god i lold Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear god i lold   oh dear god i lold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm

And if you're too lazy to read it all, read this abbo rap by anon:

Quote :
Theres tha noonga

A reel grate boonga

Spenden all day

Da Centalink Way

Fuckin his daughtuh

Commitin manslaugtah

In hiz car

But he dun go fah
c
Cause dubbo ain big

Bud dey sell a grate cig

I love dat twelve year old moot

I love dat twelve year old moot

Wen its da colur of soot

Cotton farmuh?

Dat’s obamuh!

Cus I ain no nigga

I just enjo my cigga’s

Smoken dem cones

Steelin da mobyl phones

Love mah neeces poon

Jus lyk I luv da goon

Methalated spirts?

Fuck yeah, got no limits

Petrol is grate

Just ask Ernie Dingo, hes my mate

Fuck yeah noongas fa life

Forever fuckin daughters, not our wifes

''-Anon''

You lol\\\\'d? OR forever
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
oh dear god i lold Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oh dear god i lold Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

oh dear god i lold Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear god i lold   oh dear god i lold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:46 pm

>Encyclopedia Dramatica is believed to be one of the websites that will
be banned in Australia under upcoming internet filtering legislation.

>The online community Anonymous, which is responsible for several hacking
attacks against government websites in protest of the proposed filter,
is strongly associated with Encyclopedia Dramatica.

oh dear god i lold 245677

>And, uhhh... you probably don't want to click the 'Offended?' link. Trust me. xD

i'm pretty sure almost all of us have already seen that
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :
oh dear god i lold Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100oh dear god i lold Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

oh dear god i lold Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear god i lold   oh dear god i lold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Encyclopedia Dramatica is believed to be one of the websites that will be banned in Australia under upcoming internet filtering legislation.

^

Oshi-
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

oh dear god i lold Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear god i lold   oh dear god i lold Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:23 pm

"i'm pretty sure almost all of us have already seen that"
-Hadn't- xD
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

oh dear god i lold Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear god i lold   oh dear god i lold Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:23 am

Well, that was my first time seeing the offended page.
It didn't really bother me all that much.
wat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh dear god i lold Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear god i lold   oh dear god i lold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh dear god i lold
Page 1 of 1