Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

im fucking done with this.

Go down 
+10
figus maximus
Johnny Walker
Oozing Anus
Nighting
CAPRICIOUS
Arcade
Brosie
LightSpeed
best west
Hime
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:41 am

+ making sure this child is not coming back, kthx.
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :
im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:28 am

Commander Dannisaur wrote:
Well he's 'quit' a couple times now.
Who wants to bet on when he'll be back?

Also. Call Rosie Satan one more time and I'll fly down to Florida and personally kick your ass.
Or maybe I'll wait for the band trip to Florida and get all of 'em in on it.

I'd bet maybe... 2 weeks top.

And when is this said trip? >.>

0 + 0 = FAG wrote:
BAAAAAAWWWW :(
lol grow up. :U
really, all it was a stupid breakup. HAPPENS EVERY DAY. NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Ro should get a medal for putting up with all this, really. she's not a bitch, you are.
& i tried to be nice. but when you insult and hate my friends over something that you're too much of a BABBY to get over, it gets more and more difficult for me to see why i ever allowed you back.
we gave you chances. when you fuck up every one of those, enough is enough.
but of course, you're a little bitch who throws a shitfit about a breakup, so i really don't expect you to understand how much of a dick you were.

...Can we add that medal to the list of internet achievements? AWESOME

-shotshotshot-
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:54 am

0 + 0 = FAG wrote:
but when you insult and hate my friends over something that you're too much of a BABBY to get over,

filters make everything better
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:56 am

Commander Dannisaur wrote:

Also. Call Rosie Satan one more time and I'll fly down to Florida and personally kick your ass.
Or maybe I'll wait for the band trip to Florida and get all of 'em in on it.
i'll bring the baseball bat
Back to top Go down
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:02 am

I'll bring the chainsaw. AWESOME
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:03 am

im fucking done with this. - Page 2 1253930-this_thread_again_super
Back to top Go down
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:36 am

Alright guys.
I need to get something off my chest.
I'm really disappointed in how you're reacting to Nick leaving.
Regardless of whether or not he deserves it.
Making threats about what you'll do if he comes back?
That's just sinking to his level.

And last time I checked 'Manners or GTFO' was on our homepage for a reason.
Regardless of whether or not Nick himself held to that, 'Manners or GTFO' means 'Manners or GTFO'. Remember? Two wrongs don't make a right.

So really, he's not the only one who needs to grow up, I think you guys need to do a little bit of growing up yourselves.

Now you can g ahead and argue with me about this, or cuss me out, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.
Back to top Go down
Hime
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Hime

Female
Number of posts : 483
Place you are be : the pants of my 2d husbandos
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-09-12

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 am

Quite honestly I must agree with hoods here.
Hell yeah I greatly dislike Nick and I wouldn't allow him to come back even if I don't have the right to decide, but really.
He left already, hopefully for real this time.
I'd rather forget about all of this.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:54 am

the thing is, i was polite the first five times. i'm not going to continue with it if it's not effective.
when the first few attempts fail, i am telling it like it is to get my point across.
i do not want him back again. and i will hold him to his words.
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:17 am

You lol\\\\'d? OR @ Roy
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 am

Widow wrote:
You lol\\\\'d? OR @ Roy
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Nighting
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Nighting

Female
Number of posts : 1271
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:28 am

For me the manners or GTFO disappears once someone is doing something like this. idklol Do unto other what you want others to do unto you, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:02 pm

Hoods, whilst I do agree, it is also of my opinion that his right to manners went when he started cussing us all out, and still turned his back on those of us who WERE trying to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Ask Me About My Dick wrote:
Alright guys.

Regardless of whether or not Nick himself held to that, 'Manners or GTFO' means 'Manners or GTFO'. Remember? Two wrongs don't make a right.

So really, he's not the only one who needs to grow up, I think you guys need to do a little bit of growing up yourselves.

Now you can g ahead and argue with me about this, or cuss me out, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.
i've tried to be nice to him.
i've tried to give him a chance.

but he blew it.
he insulted my friends.
and i will not stand for it.
fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :
im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:56 am

United States of America wrote:
Alright guys.

but he blew it.
he insulted my friends.
fuck off.
You say you won't stand for insults to your friends, and then you tell one of your friends to fuck off? wat
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:09 am

Pork Rattlesnake wrote:
Alright guys.

but he blew it.
he insulted my friends.
fuck off.
You say you won't stand for insults to your friends, and then you tell one of your friends to fuck off? wat
because i can't see why he'd view it like that after all the shit nick's done.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:15 am

Pork Rattlesnake wrote:
Alright guys.

but he blew it.
he insulted my friends.
fuck off.
because i can't see why he'd view it like that after all the shit nick's done.

@dan
i dont think it really counted, seeing as it was more of a ... counter-comment.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 am

let's not start a fight amongst ourselves here.
point is, nick squandered his manners rights. wasted all his chances. i treat people how they treat me. if someone calls me a douchebag, an asshole, and says "fuck you", i'm not going to treat that person with respect.
because really, what did i ever personally do to nick, before this? i allowed him back here. i treated him just fucking fine, maybe not as friendly as i had been before, but with no less respect of lack of caring.
he is ridiculously immature. making an email account to state that you hate someone? really? is that how we handle our problems when we're old enough to stay home alone, feed and clothe ourselves? when we go to highschool, and have four years to prepare for the rest of our life? no. he says we don't have lives, but we don't handle breakups like children. sweet irony.
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:37 am

But I agree with the manners part like Hoods said. And Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you goes /BOTH WAYS/ DOn't make perverted jokes either.

Just because someone treats you like shit does /NOT/ give you a reason to do the same damn shit.

I'm not mad at anyone of you, and I do believe Nick shouldn't be back, even though he's my friend, but I don't believe he shouldn't for the reasons you all do.

I'm not trying to be a jackass, but almost everyone here needs to grow the fuck up and stay outta other's business... No one here is better than anyone. And I don't care if you believe in God or not. But EVERYONE is created equally.

And another kinda religious thing, Even if you don't feel you should forgive someone, you should, because God will not forgive you of your sins unless you forgive everyone who's done wrong to you.

"I haven't forgiven him, I shouldn't, but I know I must to go to Heaven, or else my father will not forgive me and I shall carry the burdens of my own as well as my hatred for this person for who I must forgive."

I honestly do not care if you all believe in God or not, but as the sermon at my church this past Sunday is entitled.... Someone Needs to Forgive Somebody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:45 am

like vix said
he lost all my respect, thus he will not get any.

anyways, this was over ages ago, why're you bringing it back up?
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:13 am

The Eternal Fire wrote:
But I agree with the manners part like Hoods said. And Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you goes /BOTH WAYS/ DOn't make perverted jokes either.

Just because someone treats you like shit does /NOT/ give you a reason to do the same damn shit.

I'm not mad at anyone of you, and I do believe Nick shouldn't be back, even though he's my friend, but I don't believe he shouldn't for the reasons you all do.

I'm not trying to be a jackass, but almost everyone here needs to grow the fuck up and stay outta other's business... No one here is better than anyone. And I don't care if you believe in God or not. But EVERYONE is created equally.

And another kinda religious thing, Even if you don't feel you should forgive someone, you should, because God will not forgive you of your sins unless you forgive everyone who's done wrong to you.

"I haven't forgiven him, I shouldn't, but I know I must to go to Heaven, or else my father will not forgive me and I shall carry the burdens of my own as well as my hatred for this person for who I must forgive."

I honestly do not care if you all believe in God or not, but as the sermon at my church this past Sunday is entitled.... Someone Needs to Forgive Somebody.

im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Necropost
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:14 am

Azure Kite wrote:
The Eternal Fire wrote:

im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Necropost
that's what i was thinking
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:59 am

You lol\\\\'d? OR forever @ Chris
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Pork Rattlesnake wrote:
You lol\\\\'d? OR forever @ Chris
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:36 am

CHICKEN-FLAVORED CRACKER wrote:
like vix said
he lost all my respect, thus he will not get any.

anyways, this was over ages ago, why're you bringing it back up?

1. I was/am home alone sick, therefore I am pissy.
2. It still outrages me to see shit like this.
3. You should not contradict yourselves.
4. It's like people do not understand do unto others goes for both people.
5. Because Nick made his own decision about leaving, you all do not have to be jackasses towards him about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im fucking done with this.   im fucking done with this. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im fucking done with this.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: