Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An online fighting game...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :
An online fighting game...? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An online fighting game...? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

An online fighting game...? Empty
PostSubject: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:14 am

http://grandchase.ntreev.net/

Hmm. Sounds interesting. Gonna check it out. I'll tell you whether or not you should play it or not.
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :
An online fighting game...? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An online fighting game...? Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:33 am

All right. Haven't even played the game yet, and I find out that unlike normal MMOs, instead of creating a character, you have to play as one of three (plus one unlockable) characters that can be customized with armor, weapons, etc. Wouldn't be so bad, except that the only male character in the US servers is the unlock character, and I hear he's hard to unlock... whatever. Not gonna let that detract from my play experience.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:06 am

=o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:27 am

Teh Chrisizard wrote:
All right. Haven't even played the game yet, and I find out that unlike normal MMOs, instead of creating a character, you have to play as one of three (plus one unlockable) characters that can be customized with armor, weapons, etc. Wouldn't be so bad, except that the only male character in the US servers is the unlock character, and I hear he's hard to unlock... whatever. Not gonna let that detract from my play experience.

-muffled laughter-
x)
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:15 am

Found a trailer on YouTube:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:32 am

looks interesting
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:34 am

exept for the downloading part D<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:50 am

and this sorta reminds me of ms... except with pvp
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:05 am

Wow. I just noticed that the graphics are cel-shaded 3d.
Meh, and that you can't go into a dungeon by yourself. How gay Dx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:34 am

srsly?

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:46 pm

OK. Giving up on GrandChase.
But I've seen another one, called Rumble Fighter.
And this time, you're not forced to play as little girls XD
According to the official site's "why play" section:

Individual
- Characters reflecting the player's individualities/personalities
- Players can choose facial features of eyes, nose, mouth, facial shape, and even hairstyle of their character.
- On top of the facial features, players can choose from special items such as various clothing, accessories, Transformation Items, and Sacred Scroll to create a unique and distinguished custom character.

Unique Skill System
- Rumble Fighter has a very unique skills system using ExoCore (Transformation Items) and Sacred Scroll (Movement Transformation Items)
- ExoCore is an item allowing players to transform their characters (Overdrive Mode) to a stronger fighter. Players can hold a maximum of 2 ExoCores at once. Players can take advantage of 2 special skills each ExoCores possess.
- The Sacred Scroll is an item allowing players to transform the character's action by giving the special martial arts power each Martial Arts Scroll possesses.

Variety of Game Style
- Rumble Fighter is roughly divided into two modes, Battle Mode and Rumble Mode. Games can be played either in Team Play or Individual Play.
- Battle Mode was designed to suit players who like to play a more survival style of game, and is restricted to that survival style.
- Rumble Mode has no such restrictions, and allows players to select from a variety of game styles.

Distinguished Action
- Rumble Fighter incorporates various skills and action styles such as ExoCore and Sacred Scroll. Also incorporated within the game are various combo attacks, double jump abilities, dash attacks, and counterattacks.
- Enjoy your unique, fighting style with Rumble Fighter!
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:01 pm

Rumble Fighter is actually decent...
Only bad thing is that all of this customization things have to be bought, and making money is slow as hell. Dx
Back to top Go down
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:03 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:17 am

Rofl.

I gave up on that grand chase thing... it was kinda gay. Personally.
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:30 pm

Beast.Exe wrote:
Rofl.

I gave up on that grand chase thing... it was kinda gay. Personally.

Meh, I did, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An online fighting game...?   An online fighting game...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An online fighting game...?
Page 1 of 1