Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Obsession taken too far.

Go down 
+4
Infidel
Brosie
FUCKBAD
figus maximus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
figus maximus
Poh
figus maximus

Male
Number of posts : 954
Warnings :
Twilight Obsession taken too far. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Twilight Obsession taken too far. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Blobfish

Twilight Obsession taken too far. Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Obsession taken too far.   Twilight Obsession taken too far. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:37 pm

A girl in my English class has a Edward Cullen cutout. Yes, a /cutout/. She also looks at a book full of pictures of Edward and Jacob (Idk the names of the actors) that her and her friend stare at all period.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
Twilight Obsession taken too far. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Twilight Obsession taken too far. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Obsession taken too far.   Twilight Obsession taken too far. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:42 am

people have attacked people over it. no joke.
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Obsession taken too far.   Twilight Obsession taken too far. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:58 am

They sell one of those for like $20 at our mall. xD

...I want to buy it so I can burn the son-of-a-bitch and feel somewhat accomplished. LULZWUT
Back to top Go down
Infidel
Composer
Composer
Infidel

Female
Number of posts : 533
Place you are be : WildKat Cafè
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: Lulwhut.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Obsession taken too far.   Twilight Obsession taken too far. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 am

My friend Jacob (Irony, I know) bought one of those Cut-outs and took it to the gun range with his AK.
He filmed the whole thing for me. |D
Back to top Go down
http://lfgcomic.com
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Obsession taken too far.   Twilight Obsession taken too far. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:43 am

Dannisaur wrote:
My friend Jacob (Irony, I know) bought one of those Cut-outs and took it to the gun range with his AK.

Your friend is amazing plz.
Tell him I want a copy. Twilight Obsession taken too far. 638883
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Obsession taken too far.   Twilight Obsession taken too far. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:20 am

Rick Astley wrote:
Dannisaur wrote:

Your friend is amazing plz.
Tell him I want a copy. Twilight Obsession taken too far. 638883
this
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Obsession taken too far.   Twilight Obsession taken too far. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:16 am

post dat shit
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Obsession taken too far.   Twilight Obsession taken too far. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 pm

youtube it
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
The Eternal Faggot
Worshipper
Worshipper
The Eternal Faggot

Male
Number of posts : 515
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Obsession taken too far.   Twilight Obsession taken too far. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:21 am

There is an English teacher at my school who has an Edward Cullen cutout in her CLASSROOM room 405 go check it tomorrow Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspboot.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Obsession taken too far.   Twilight Obsession taken too far. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Obsession taken too far.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers League :: Archives-
Jump to: