Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How was your Fantastic Friday? =O

Go down 
+3
FUCKBAD
kingdar
Johnny Walker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Empty
PostSubject: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:24 am

So I started my day out as usual.

Wake up at 5:00 am.

I lie in bed waiting for my eyes to adjust and slowly get use to the temperature outside my bed.

At around 5:30 am, then BAM. The house started shaking.

WOOOT! IT WAS AN EARTHQUAKE!

Well anyways it felt really nice... so I just lie in bed. It lasted for like about 30 seconds to 1 min.

I ended up seeing if I would fall out of my bed.

I sorta fell off... but I caught myself. A second after I caught myself, I heard this loud crash.

It was my brother, who fell off his bed. XD

So at 7:00 am, he wouldn't go turn off his alarm clock thingy.

And since he wasn't on his bed anymore, I took this chance to jump on him and wreck his room. (jumping on his bed could cause brain damage o.o;)

So I went to school and we were all talking about it. It was only a 5.3 shockwave.

FYI Our town is also located on top of a fault line thingy. It stretches down to the south. (Alabama or something)

Some random kid was like, "THAT PICTURE I HAD HANGING ON THE WALL ALMOST FELL ON ME IF I DIDN'T MOVE MY HEAD AT THAT MOMENT!"

Then later I got news that the kid we've been trying to save for some years now just died. D= Her name is Caroline Harmon. She died about 2 am in the morning.

Later into my day, during P.E., we went out play frisbee since it was our last day of running like a million miles each day.

Another shockwave came by. >.< (and someone threw a frisbee at that exact moment. smashed me in the face.)

After P.E. I went to Language. Shockwave again. =O Exactly at the part I was reading about some random rumble in the earth.

Then MATH. D< My math teacher was complaining about his morning.

Apperently he woke up to the shockwave this morning. Wasn't in the best mood. Drove his car to school. Deer jumped on his car. Well that's the last car that that deer will ever jump on again. (Yus, he killed it.)

Ohz. And I finish my hat in FACS. =D I'm working on cutting out my layout for my pants. o3o;

And well.... that (barely) covers some stuff that happened today to me.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Number of posts : 995
Warnings :
How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:40 am

Horrible.
I'm sick.
But my best friend Bekah told me that Caleb got beat but by David.
HOORAH!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:51 am

I was cussing out people in italian...Kind of.
=/
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :
How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:32 am

*coughhack*
-highfive-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:47 am

My day was extremely loooong and dragging.

I had a math test, civics test, careers summative project due, and a history test all in one day >.<

and it probably didn't help much that I fell up the stairs at least twice, and ran into a wall >.<
Everyone got a good laugh at me today, I was more clumsy than usual due to a major lack of sleep and stress. Lol

Just glad its a Friday AND its the start of semester two. Wont be as much homework now until about June. Whoot whoot!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:01 am

Ankoku and Allierz wrote:
*coughhack*
-highfive-

If that was directed at me...
-high fives-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:01 am

Vulpix wrote:
My day was extremely loooong and dragging.

I had a math test, civics test, careers summative project due, and a history test all in one day >.<

and it probably didn't help much that I fell up the stairs at least twice, and ran into a wall >.<
Everyone got a good laugh at me today, I was more clumsy than usual due to a major lack of sleep and stress. Lol

Just glad its a Friday AND its the start of semester two. Wont be as much homework now until about June. Whoot whoot!

OH NOEZ
D:
Back to top Go down
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:33 am

Yas it was.
*coughagain*
8D8
Back to top Go down
kingdar
Killer
Killer
kingdar

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 861
Place you are be : hell
Warnings :
How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: MY OCS

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:37 am

LETZ SEE 8U:
I missed the Earthquake -hard sleeper'd-
I gots ready fer school
I drew a picture of a Mew
My teacher got mad and yelled at the class, and I almost cried (I get sad when I get yelled at for no reason)
I was on the line at recess (10 minutes)
I had a math test
I went home
And here I r on the computerz
Wow.....
My day sucked
Exept fer Mew picture 8U
Back to top Go down
http://kingdar.deviantart.com/
Johnny Walker
Admininator
Admininator
Johnny Walker

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:45 am

I weel splain mah lazy dai:

I told my mum I felt like crap.
I was running a 100+ temperature.
She drove me to my grams.
I watched 'The Mighty Ducks'.
..You should watch it too. D<
I watched Ben 10 and Johny Test upstairs because I have no life and watch pointless shows.
..Yeah.
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:19 am

Well, SFJ was blathering on about 'Nick's friends', who:
-all have pretty much the same personality
-are all not allowed msn or anything
-of whom we suspect of being /rocks/.

Hope just thinks Nick is a rock, and she's probably right.
SFJ
kisses
a
rock.

So Kay and I added on to Hope's theory.
X3
Here are our stories:

So, SFJ is all,
'Okay guys, time to meet my friends! 8D'
And then some guy comes up with all these rocks with faces drawn on them and emo hair glued to them, and he's all '...oops. D|' and dumps them in the creek.
And SFJ is all...
'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh yeah, and SFJ has all her rock-boyfriends on a desk, and she's talking to them and whatnot, and then, some guy comes along, and...
-WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!-
Sweeps his arm across the table and all the rocks go flying!!
'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited by Vixy and her charries on Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:30 am

And that was all we thought of during French.

And, today was Pajama day!
8D
I wore my purple silk PJs to school.
<3

But I spent the majority of Art scraping dog crap off my shoe.
D|

And SFJ saw Abdi in Anna's sunglasses and said, 'Abdi makes a cute girl'.
So for the rest of that class I shouted SFJ thinks Abdi is cute.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And, I can't remember what else she said...
but it was something about me...
o3o
I think it related to me being a Plumber in our little what-will-it-be-like-when-you're-an-adult-assignment.
We didn't get to pick jobs.
D|

I think it was, like, 'wouldn't she make a great plumber?' or something, and Caleb, who has a tendency to say 'Yeeeeey!' or 'Noooooo' chose to say 'Nooooooo' at that moment.
So I was all, 'Win! XD'
Which just goes to show more of SFJ's fail.
X3

Oh, and you should've seen her trying to bribe Abdi.
It was really sad.
Srsly.
He had gum, right?
And like, everyone wanted some.
So she was like 'Abdiiii~ I won't hit you anymore~ You know, my goal was to hit you at least a hundred times, I'm keeping a tally chart~ Me offering not to hit you is a great offer.'
He probably would've given Victoia gum if she offered never again to hit him.
SFJ, definetly not.

I said I'd give him 51% credit on the map we're working on.
Of course, while I was gone for a week and a half, he didn't do /anything/.
So of course, I lied.
o3o
He'll get about 2% for all /his/ effort.

So that's basically my Friday.
XD
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:23 am

MY FANTASTIC FRIDAY WAS FANTASTIC
THANK YOU

oh snap, i necroposted
don't kill me :(
Back to top Go down
Arcade
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Arcade

Male
Number of posts : 1727
Place you are be : BEHIND YOU
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:05 am

i never even knew this thread existed
Back to top Go down
http://limitbreakleague.freehostia.com
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 am

ABUSE OF XD
THE WAY I USED TO TYPE
GRADE 8
OH MY GODDDDDD lol i am so ashamed OH WELL

my friday was great, there was a buyout so i didn't even go to school because it would be super slack. so i applied for jobs AND I MET BITCHES
at cole's i was like "hi i was wondering if you had any part time positions available?" and the old lady at the desk was like "we finished hiring for seasonal already" but in the snippiest, bitchiest way. and i was like "... thank you. /leaves ... How was your Fantastic Friday? =O 262528 "

and then when mum and i were at this employment building thing, i had printed off some jobs i was going to apply for, so i just like sat in a chair and waited quietly. and this lady was like "are you waiting to see someone?" and i was like "i'm just waiting for my mum, actually." and she was like "oh. well you can go wait in /their/ room." and i was like "... k."
this was my first time in this building, i had no fucking idea where anything was. i found it, but still. THE WAITING ROOM WAS EMPTY. like seriously dude like jeez.

and then the rest of the day was just. omg. we were at mapleview and mum had to go, so i like wandered around for an hour, alone. and i went into sears and they had really nice fridges. and i won a complimentary super saver membership for the sears portrait studio. so... yeah.

IT WAS A TIRING DAY
Back to top Go down
Brosie
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!
Brosie

Female
Number of posts : 1018
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:23 am

When the hell was this thread made?
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:55 am

Ro wrote:
When the hell was this thread made?

roughly three years ago
or 2 something
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
Smoke

Male
Number of posts : 488
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-10-06

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 am

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your Fantastic Friday? =O   How was your Fantastic Friday? =O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was your Fantastic Friday? =O
Page 1 of 1