Hackers League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hackers League

100% 1337

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.

Go down 
+3
FUCKBAD
Beast.Exe
LightSpeed
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Number of posts : 432
Place you are be : West Seneca
Warnings :
AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Empty
PostSubject: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:59 am

SO THE HALLOWEEN EVENT DIDN'T REALLY WORK OUT (or did it? I wasn't on much October) So I decided to create an autumn or thanksgiving event, but i have more of a plan. I think what really went wrong with the Halloween one was that nobody could really agree on what to do, and by the time everyone could've agreed on something to do it would be too late for an event.MY IDEA IS...
Have a different art theme every week (all pertaining to some sort of autumn or thanksgiving topic.) And everyone creates ones piece and submits it on Friday. Then we vote on who's is the best, and we do something with that picture (use it an an autumn themed layout, whatever) The themes are up for discussion, and I think it would be cool to have a planned event to show for, and the first is bound to be the hardest o3o
What need to be decided:
-Weekly themes
-What we do with the winning pieces
-Leniency with late entries, and semantics like that

INPUT?
Back to top Go down
Beast.Exe
Admininator
Admininator
Beast.Exe

Female
Number of posts : 173
Place you are be : Wandering
Warnings :
AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:14 am

Hm... I wish I had more time in my days. D:

Idk. D:
Back to top Go down
FUCKBAD
Admininator
Admininator
FUCKBAD

Male
Number of posts : 2083
Warnings :
AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Charrie Displayz
lol Character:

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:14 am

BUT THXGIVING WAS FOREVER AGO FOR ME what about rememberance day. WE NEED SOME POPPIES. and yes turkey for you 'mericans.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :
AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:15 am

Its a little late to be starting this, so i think that we should take the first week as a planning period, and do the next 3 weeks for the event. Once we have everything planned out we could carry this onto every month too.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:16 am

Vix wrote:
BUT THXGIVING WAS FOREVER AGO FOR ME what about rememberance day. WE NEED SOME POPPIES. and yes turkey for you 'mericans.
shit. FUCK YOU, CULTURAL DIVERSITY!But it's still autumn for most of us (Idk@australians)
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Number of posts : 1524
Place you are be : FREEDOM
Warnings :
AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: lffgfgfgfgdaferg

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:17 am

HEY, COOL, THIS IS THE 666TH TOPIC IN YOUR FIRST FORUM.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:23 am

Theme Ideas:
Leaves Changing
Thanksgiving (pretty much shot lol)
Fall colors (gold, orange, red, etc)
DRAW PILGRIMS! (still tgiving)
Fattened people (still tgiving)
First frost
Idk ADD MORE PLZ
Back to top Go down
best west
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
RAINBOWS MAKE SCOUT CRY
best west

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 849
Place you are be : NOTHING BAD
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 5

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 am

WHAT ABOUT THEMES INCLUDING THINGS FROM FANDOM?

I'D LIKE TO DRESS THE VOCALOIDS UP AS PILGRIMS.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:11 am

Negaren wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THEMES INCLUDING THINGS FROM FANDOM?

I'D LIKE TO DRESS THE VOCALOIDS UP AS PILGRIMS.
Whatever, it's pretty open-ended. That could be a theme :o 
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:41 pm

The first theme will be Pilgrims. You must dress a character (OC or other) up as a pilgrim. The official start date will be Monday November 9th; End date will be Friday Novber 13th(OSHI--)
Back to top Go down
Oozing Anus
Gordon Freeman
Gordon Freeman
Oozing Anus

Female
Number of posts : 1530
Place you are be : in the middle of nowhere
Warnings :
AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Charrie Displayz
lol Character: 69

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Ichigoma wrote:
Vix wrote:
shit. FUCK YOU, CULTURAL DIVERSITY!But it's still autumn for most of us (Idk@australians)
Spring here. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bored.com
tbeysquirrel
Ninja
Ninja
tbeysquirrel

Female
Number of posts : 794
Place you are be : Anywhere but here
Warnings :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:13 pm

What are we judging on? Art skills? That wouldn't really be fair since one person would win all of the events :[

I think judging based on creative input would be fairer. Just saying, guys. Not everyone draws alike here.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 am

The Joker wrote:
Ichigoma wrote:
Vix wrote:
Spring here. xD
Well shit :P you mess everything up with your other hemisphere.

LapFox wrote:
What are we judging on? Art skills? That wouldn't really be fair since one person would win all of the events :[

I think judging based on creative input would be fairer. Just saying, guys. Not everyone draws alike here.
I dunno, I guess we should judge on who's captures the theme the best, and in general is liked the best. Not necessarily on the art skill.
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:41 am

Since the input has been fairly minimal, We'll go with the rules we have.
We haven't decided on the weekly themes, but we have the first one: Pilgrims. Dress any character (OC/Fan/Whatever) up as a pilgrim.
We'll decide what to do with the pieces after the contest is over.
Since this is the first art contest we've held, I will be lenient with late entries. Entries will be due on Friday, but we will accept them Saturday. Signups for the contest will be this weekend, but if you want to make a piece for the theme, even if you haven't signed up, that is fine.
Like I said before, we won't just judge on the sheer skill of the artist. We will judge on how well you captured the theme/how creative or interesting it is, and et cetera.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :
AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Right_bar_bleue

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:38 am

AUSTRALIA HAS ENOUGH DIFFERENCES THAN AMERICA TO BECOME ANOTHER PLANET.
Back to top Go down
CAPRICIOUS
BigBCC
BigBCC
CAPRICIOUS

Female
Warnings :

Charrie Displayz

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:17 pm

WE SHOULD PROBABLY START THIS
Back to top Go down
LightSpeed
Chris Brown
Chris Brown
LightSpeed

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:30 pm

IM WORKING ON MINE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.   AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AUTUMN/FALL/THANKSGIVING EVENT.
Page 1 of 1